Saturday, July 17, 2010

Today was a good day...

Friends, kids, dirt, cake, treasure hunts, balls, bikes, go-karts, buggies and motorbikes, what more could you ask for! It was Jack and Gemma's friend Chloe's 6th Birthday. Chloe got a 4 wheeler and everyone brought their 'toys' for a play. It was so much fun. Definitely makes up my mind to get Jack a motorbike for his birthday next year. One girl there today was only 4 and going great guns on a tiny 4 wheeler. Seems so small, but then again I was riding at 5. It was such a relaxing day, we got there at 11am but ended up reheating the sausages for an early tea because everyone was having so much fun! Here's some shots from today:


Would love to share so many more, (I was asked to be the unofficial photographer so I have stacks!) but still not to sure about putting photos of other people on my blog...don't want to offend anyone. Jxx

No comments:

Post a Comment