Saturday, July 17, 2010

Speaking of motorbikes...

I dug these photos out to show the kids ther day. I'll have to try and find some earlier ones (Mum, if you are reading - is there any from the day I got it?) My bike is the red and blue Honda QR50. In the top photo, I'm off picking oranges with my Dad. The second photo is near the river somewhere, figure we were just having a day out, that's Mum in the background cooking the BBQ. The girl in the photos lived next door to us at Sunlands and had the white Yamaha. The last photo is Lindsay and I riding again.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE those photos.. i dont have to many of when we were little so i love seeing other peoples..super cool..

    ps on the party on the previous post..super cool..looks like great fun... love the treasure chest..

    ReplyDelete