Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I think I'm seriously addicted....

I think I have come to the conclusion that I spend WAY too much time scrapbooking so, I'm going to back off a little (at least until we get our new kitchen in!). In the mean time here are a few of my more recent creations...
This one here of Grant and Jack was for my Library of Memories homework. I have always wanted to scrap these and make this connection between the photos and thanks to Stacy Julian, now I have!! If you want to know more about Library of Memories/Photo Freedom check out Stacy's blog here.
This one was also for my Library of Memories (LOM) homework as well (All About US) I can really start to see Stacy's philosophy working. I found this photos behind the 'Mum and Me' tab in the All About US Drawer and was blown away that I had 3 photos a year apart so similar!

This one of Ma and Gemmy I created for my LOM homework (People We Love):

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jodie.
    My bloglines has just shown up that there was 5 new posts from your blog. Gee bloglines can be a pain sometimes! Grrr!!
    It can get a bit much sometimes can't it. It's hard to find a balance of scrapping time and normal time...lol. Make sure you still make time for "you" though.
    xx

    ReplyDelete